Welcome to the 2020 Millennium Online Conference submission page. Please read this before submitting. This form is for panel submissions. For individual paper submissions, please use the individual paper submission form instead.
You will need to create an account in order to submit papers and panels. This can be done using the ‘Create an Account’ function on this page. Please be aware that sometimes the activation email from us will end up in your spam folder. If you are experiencing any problems or have any questions regarding the submission process, please get in touch via Millennium.Conference@lse.ac.uk
To complete your panel submission:
- You need to submit a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 5 papers for your proposed panel.
- Please submit the panel abstract and paper abstracts individually as attachments (abstracts must be no more than 200 words)
- Please enter author(s)/presenter(s) information for all panel participants using the ‘Author Information’ section (excluding chair and discussant)
Please also include the following information in the attachment containing your panel abstract:
- Chair and Discussant Name(s), institutional affiliation(s) and email(s)
- Individual paper titles and their respective author(s) and institutional affiliation(s)